- Sign in to your YouTube account. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one.
- Find the video you want to comment on. You can either search for it using the search bar at the top of the page or browse through your recommended videos on the home page.
- Scroll down below the video to the comments section. You should see a box with the words “Add a public comment” next to it.
- Click on the box to start typing your comment. You can write anything you like, as long as it follows YouTube’s community guidelines. You can also use emojis and add links to other videos or websites.
- Once you’re happy with your comment, click the blue “Comment” button to post it. Your comment should appear below the video along with any other comments that have been posted.
- If you want to edit or delete your comment, hover over it with your mouse and click the three dots that appear on the right-hand side. From there, you can choose to edit or delete your comment.
- If you want to reply to someone else’s comment, click the “Reply” button beneath their comment and type your response in the box that appears. Again, make sure your reply follows YouTube’s community guidelines.
That’s it! You now know how to comment on YouTube. Remember to always be respectful and follow the community guidelines when leaving comments on videos.
No Comments, Be The First!